- The Metrology Laboratory calibrates and repairs all measuring instruments and equipment, guaranteeing all quality standards.
- Certified by ENAC under ISO 17025 in electricity, pressure, and torsion.
- Certificates include ISO 9001:2000, FAR 145 and PECAL/AQAP 2120 NATO.
- Electric power
- Voltage, intensity, resistance, capacity, potency, inductance, etc.
- Radiofrequency: communications and navigation equipment
- Time and frequency: meters, signal generators, chronometers, etc.
- Measurement of physical parameters: temperature, RPM, force, torsion, flow, fuel calibrators, etc.
- Test benches: instruments and control
- Temperature: indicators, controllers, sensors, transmitters, isothermal apparatus
- Pneumatic and hydraulic pressure: manometers, transducers, ADT transmitters, pitot-static system testers, etc.
- Torsion: gauges, transducers, dynamometric keys, etc.
- Potency: transducers, aircraft weighing system, tensiometers, scales, etc.
a) Length: calibrators, micrometers, comparers, mechanical tools, etc.
b) Planimetrics: marbles.