Additional Information on Data ProtectionThe only personal data to which Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España, S.A. Operadora, Sociedad Unipersonal (hereinafter “Iberia”) will have access is that which the interested party provides voluntarily. In cases and in the data where this is stated explicitly to the interested party, if such is not provided, we will be unable to offer the requested services.
In compliance with current regulations (primarily, General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 and European and national law that compliments or develops it at any time), Iberia has taken the technical and organisational measures necessary to maintain the level of security required to deal with personal data. Furthermore, it has the precise mechanisms at its disposal to avoid, as far as possible, unauthorised access, data extraction and illicit modifications and loss of data.
I.- Who is the controller of processing your personal data?
The controller of processing your data is Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España, S.A. Operadora, Sociedad Unipersonal, having its registered offices in Madrid, Calle Martínez Villergas 49, 28027. You can contact the Iberia Data Protection Office by email at MROMarketing@iberia.es or by mail at “Departamento de Marketing de Iberia Maintenance; at Aeropuerto Madrid-Barajas. La Muñoza. Edif. Motores. 1ª planta. Ala izquierda, 28042 Madrid.
II.- For what purpose and with what legitimation do we process your data?
- Management of the contracted services. To be able to manage, process and send information regarding your service quotation request, the personal data provided by the interested party through the available channels will be processed. Your consent shall constitutelegitimation to carry out such processing.
- The sending of commercial communications by electronic means, containing information about our maintenance services set out in the Iberia Maintenance Newsletter. Iberia undertakes commercial actions to inform you about the activities of the Company's Maintenance Division and to update you on developments within the sector. Your consent shall constitute legitimation to send you such communications.
III.- When will we send you commercial communications?
Whenever we collect data directly from you we may ask whether or not you wish to receive our commercial communications. In the case of Iberia's Maintenance Division, “Iberia Maintenance”, such commercial communications may be about our products and services, our recent activity or concerning developments within our sector that we feel may be of interest to you.
Whenever our intention in this regard is not based on the consent you have previously granted us, but rather on our legitimate corporate and business interest, we will inform you explicitly beforehand and give you the option to refuse receipt of such communications.
IV.- How can you change the type of communications you receive and how you receive them?
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive commercial communications, you can change your mind at any time. You can oppose the sending of such commercial communications by sending a communication by email in this regard, from the email address where you are directly receiving our communications, to MROMarketing@iberia.es, stating in the subject or in the body of the email “BAJA COMUNICACIONES IBERIA MANTENIMIENTO”
You can also stop receiving SMS/MMS text messages by replying to them with the word “STOP”.
We strive to process requests to stop receiving commercial communications as quickly as possible, within 30 days of reception.
Please also bear in mind that if you tell us you no longer wish to receive commercial communications, you will continue to receive operational communications related to products and services that you have contracted, for instance to receive previously requested service quotations, or to continue receiving communications related to services that you have already entrusted to us.
V.- How long do we keep your data?
We process your personal data for as long as it remains necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and while the interested party does not request its erasure and it must not be deleted because it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims.
If the interested party revokes their consent or exercises the right of erasure, their personal data will remain blocked at the disposal of competent Courts, Tribunals and Authorities, during the legally established limitation periods for meeting the possible responsibilities arising from the processing thereof.
VI.- To whom do we pass on your personal data?
If users have previously given their consent, we may forward their personal data to other companies from the IAG Group for the use of their data in the undertaking of commercial actions.
In particular, their data will be transferred to the following companies:
- Public Bodies, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when Iberia has a legal obligation to provide such data.
- Iberia works with third-party service providers who have access to your personal data and may process such data in the name of and on behalf of Iberia as a result of their service delivery.
Iberia follows strict criteria when selecting service providers in order to meet its obligations in relation to data protection, and undertakes to enter into the corresponding data processing agreement with them, whereby the following obligations, amongst others, are imposed thereon: to apply appropriate technical and organisational measures; to process personal data for the purposes agreed upon and solely on the basis of Iberia's documented instructions; and to erase or return the data to Iberia once the delivery of services has ended.
VII.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The interested party may, if they wish, exercise the right of access, rectification and erasure of data, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose thereto, request the portability of their data, and not be the subject of automated individual decisions, through the following channels:
- By email at MROMarketing@iberia.es; or
- By mail to “Departamento de Marketing. Iberia Mantenimiento”, at Aeropuerto Madrid-Barajas. La Muñoza. Edif. Motores. 1ª planta. 28042 Madrid, Spain
In such cases, to allow us to deal with your request, you must provide us with the following information and documentation:
- Applicant's full name
- Identity document
- Contact details (at least email address)
- Data that is the subject of your request
- Any details that help us locate the data that is the subject of your request (e.g.: “cancel communications from Iberia Maintenance”)
- A photocopy of your identity document so we can verify your identity.
- If you submit the request on behalf of someone else, you will need to provide signed authorisation from the person along with their relevant identity document.
VIII.- To which authority can you submit your claims?
Interested parties can, in any case, submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, via the website www.agpd.es.